Cheers to 15 Years!
Phoenix Bride & Groom hosts a sweet fete
The area’s top wedding professionals came together to celebrate with Phoenix Bride & Groom at the Omni Scottsdale Resort at Montelucia. Champagne poured by aerialists, fabulous decor and even a “bacon bar” marked the anniversary in grand style. Take a look at some of these wedding-worthy details.
- Leather lounge seating and delicate hanging florals.
- Our host venue bowled us over with a decadent bacon bar.
- Bites of heaven, displayed on a massive wedding cake display.
- Champagne fairies kept the bubbly flowing.
- What better way to toast an anniversary than with a bloom-covered martini glass?
- Our pretty in pink event opened with a ballet performance.
It’s difficult to put into words just how elated we were upon entering the Omni Scottsdale Resort at Montelucia for our 15th anniversary. We knew Victoria Canada Weddings & Events would turn out a truly magical event. The already-beautiful space shimmered with details created expressly for Phoenix Bride & Groom by a remarkable group of vendors and captured here by Fully Alive Photography.
- Raising the bar was this custom scene.
- Our guests couldn’t help but stop to capture the moment.
- Shall we dance? What a stunning customized dance floor!
- Phoenix Bride & Groom does the photobooth, complete with props!
- Macarons in a fancy French cart. Oui, oui!
- Who needs a campfire to make s’mores!
- This fabulous event was produced by the team at Victoria Canada Weddings & Events.
to the Following:
California Caramel Co.
Paula Jacqueline Cakes & Pastries
The Live Photo Booth